1. How long do the nail wraps last?
The durability can vary depending on your nail conditions, whether you use base & top coat, and your daily routines.
With proper application, our nail wraps typically stay on up to 10+ days.
If you intend to wear them beyond 10 days, do apply a layer of base coat to protect your nail from moisture seeping under the nail wrap over time.
2. Can I take showers with them?
Yes, of course! Once properly applied, these wraps will last through showers, dish washing, swimming, and house works.
3. Will it fit my nail shapes?
Yes! Each pack comes with 16 nail strips of 8 various sizes to ensure that it will fit any nail sizes.
The nail wraps can also be trimmed easily on the sides for narrow nails.
4. What are they made of?
Polyacrylic Acid, Polyurethane, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Triethyl Citrate, Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate
5. Are the nail wraps reusable?
No, they are not. Our nail wraps are designed for one time use. Once peeled off, you won't be able to reuse them.
6. How can I maximize the uses of each pack?
You could mix and match the leftovers and trim them to fit your nail size.
7. Are they safe to use during pregnancy?
Yes, absolutely! Our nail wraps are non-toxic, scent free, paraben free, and SGA certified.
Most doctors are comfortable with their patients getting their nails done, however, what you decide to put on your body during pregnancy is a personal decision that should be made with the guidance of your doctor.
8. Are the nail wraps vegan?
Yes! Zero animal or animal-derived ingredients in our nail wraps.
9. Are the nail wraps cruelty-free?
Yes! Our products contain zero animal or animal-derived ingredients. Absolutely NO animal testing!
10. Are the nail wraps non-toxic?
Yes! Artify Nails is dedicated to provide quality and safe ingredients nail wraps. We have selected the safest and best performing ingredients available on the market. Our formulas are 10-free - meaning we omit the 10 most common harmful chemicals.
10-Free is a classification for nail products that do not contain the following 10 harmful chemicals: Phthalates, Formaldehyde, DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate), Toluene, Camphor, Formaldehyde Resin, Xylene, Parabens, Ethyl Tosylamide, Fragrances
11. How long will it last once opened?
It lasts up to 6 months if stored in a zip bag at a cool and dry environment. Avoid direct sunlights.
Application and Removal
1. How do I apply and remove the nail wraps?
Prep→Peel→Stick→File ⇉ Done✨
- Always start with clean and grease free hands.
- Gently push back cuticles using cuticle pusher included.
- File and shape as desired. Buff nail surface so the nail wraps can adhere well.
- Use an alcohol pad to remove any excess dust and oils from your nails.
- Ensure that nails are dry and free from oil before application.
- Measure nail wrap to your nails to determine the best fit or slightly smaller
- Remove the clear protective film. Peel off selected nail wrap from the silver end.
- Centre nail wrap and apply to nail close to the nail bed without covering skin or cuticles.
- Press firmly to smooth down the nail wraps, gently rubbing out any wrinkles or bubbles.
- Continue to smooth the wrap over the tip of your nail to cap it.
- File downwards to remove excess wrap.
- Repeat the process or other nails.
- (Optional) Apply top coat for a longer lasting finish!
- Gently peel off the nail wraps from the bottom corner of your nail bed towards fingertip.
- Or soak nails in warm water for 10 minutes to loosen the adhesive before peeling.
2. My nails are too short to file. Help!
You could use a nail clipper to trim any excess length instead.
Smooth the nail wraps before and after trimming.
3. Can I take a shower right after applying the nail wraps?
We recommend applying the nail wraps after your shower as the nail wrap takes time to fully adhere to your nails.
4. Do I need Base Coat?
You don't have to! However, using a base coat offers a layer of protection between your nails and the nail wrap.
If you have naturally oily or uneven nail surface, a layer of base coat can help the nail wraps adhere better to your nails.
If you intend to wear them beyond 10 days, applying a layer of base coat to protect your nail from moisture seeping under the nail wrap over time is recommanded.
5. Can I use Top Coat?
Yes. Applying a layer of top coat will help the your nail wraps last longer. Remember to cure your nail tips to seal for better results.
Please note, NOT all top coats are capable with our nail wraps. Top coats that are not suitable may cause shrinkage and bubbles in the nail wrap.
We have some recommended Top Coats:
- Sally Hansen. Complete Salon Manicure. Strengthening Top Coat
- Sally Hansen. Complete Salon Manicure. Strengthening Base Coat
- Sally Hansen. Good. Kind. Pure. Top Coat
- Sally Hansen. Miracle Gel. Shiny Top Coat
- CND. Vinylux. Gel-Like Effect Top Coat
- CND. Vinylux. Weekly Top Coat
- Essie. Gel Couture Top Coat
- Sensationail. Nailtural. Top Coat
- Chanel. Le Gel Coat. Longwear Top Coat
- Dior. Top Coat Abricot
- O.P.I. Top Coat
If your top coat is not listed above, please test it on one nail wrap before applying onto others.
6. Can I layer the nail wraps?
Our nail wraps are typically applied to bare nails but it can also be applied over polish, shellac, acrylic, gel or nail wraps.
We have a range of transparent overlay nail wraps that are great for layering!
7. How long does it take to apply?
Practice makes perfect! You can get your nails done in just 10 mins. There's no drying time and they are immediately ready to go!
Tips and Tricks
For the best results
1. Always start with clean dry hands. Any oil or moisturisers may affect the results of the application.
2. Buff your nail. If you have naturally smooth, glossy or waxy nails, buffing your nail surface gives the nail wraps a better grip, allowing it to stay on longer.
3. Apply base coat. If you intend to wear the nail wraps beyond 10 days, a base coat offers a layer of protection between your nails and the nail wrap.
4. Avoid touching your skin and cuticle. Apply the nail wraps slightly above your cuticle line. Do not overlap on your cuticle or skin. Placing it on your cuticle or skin will cause the corners to flip up easily.
5. File downwards and in one direction only. Filing in any other direction may cause the nail wraps to lift and air bubbles may occur.
6. Apply top coat. Seal it for a lasting and extreme shine finish. If you are using gel top coat, clean off excess gel around your nails before curing it. *Some top coats may not be compatible with our nail wraps and may cause shrinkage.
7. Avoid water for a few hours. We recommend applying the nail wraps after shower as it takes time to fully adhere to your nails.
8. Maximize each pack. Mix and match the leftovers for your own design!
Order and Delivery
1. How do I contact customer service?
To contact customer service, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our amazing customer service team will be happy to assist! Please allow up to 48 hours for someone on our team to get back to you.
2. What currency to you charge in?
All orders on Artifynails.com are processed in US Dollars (USD).
Prices displayed on the website do not include taxes. When you proceed to purchase your order, sales tax (where applicable) and shipping charges will be calculated on the total value of merchandise, and will be displayed on the Order Summary page.
3. What payment method do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards such as VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, and PayPal.
4. Can I cancel my order?
Unfortunately your order can not be canceled once it has been placed. However, you could choose to return the items as long as it's in the same condition that you received it, unopened and unused. Please contact our customer service team at email@example.com with your order # to initiate the return.
Check our Return Policy for more details.
5. Can I return or exchange?
Artify Nails is dedicated to ensuring all our customers are happy with their purchase. We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all orders.
If you received a defective, damaged or wrong item, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order # and a photo of envidence upon delivery. We will make it right for you!
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or orders made with promotional codes, and gift cards.
Check our Return Policy for more details.
6. How long does my order take to process?
Upon receiving your order confirmation email notification, your order can take between 1 – 3 business days to process and ship (excluding weekends and holidays). Please note that during special promotions or sales, processing can take between 3 – 5 business days due to an influx of orders.
7. Business Days
All orders ship Monday - Friday, excluding federal holidays within Canada.
8. How do I track my order?
Once your payment is approved, you will receive an e-mail when your order is processed. You will receive another email with the tracking number when your order has shipped. Click the link in the email to track the progress of your shipment.
It may take up to 72 hours for your tracking number to be activated. If you have received a tracking number without movement beyond the 72 hours, you can always send us an email to email@example.com.
9. When will I receive my order?
Shipping times are dependent on your selected shipping method and delivery location. Please allow 5 – 10 business days for standard domestic shipments and 7 – 30 business days for international standard to be received.
*Due to Covid-19, some countries may experience delayed delivery time.
10. Can I redirect my order?
Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we can’t redirect orders once items have been dispatched. Sorry!
11. Will I be charged duties/customs fee?
Any orders outside of the Canada (International Orders) may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by your country’s customs department upon arrival. The recipient of the order is the importer of record and is responsible for all import fees, as well as complying with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Artify Nails does not collect duties and taxes and cannot provide any information on the cost of duty and taxes. Customs policies differ from country to country and we recommend contacting your local customs office for any additional information.
I’m interested in influencer and affiliate selling opportunities, who should I contact?
If you LOVE our product and the look of our nail wraps and can’t wait to show the world, we would love to collab with you! Here's how to start: 1. Tag @artifynails and #artifynails in your Instagram posts 2. Send us a DM!
If you are willing to join our Artify Nails family and be one of our affiliate sellers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you email instructions.