Artify Nails Semi-Cured Gel Wraps are made of REAL liquid gel, cured 50% in advance, and the remaining 50% hardens with UV lamp in seconds.
They are soft, flexible, stretchy, and super easy to apply for all nail shapes and sizes. Cure with UV Lamp 1-3 times to achieve a voluminous, brilliant, pro-finish, and long-lasting salon-grade manicure!
- Easy Application
- Fast curing
- Fit all nails
- Mega volume
- Brilliant shine
- Chip & scratch proof
- Last up to 14+ days
- Cruelty-free & Toxin-free
- 20 pcs semi-cured gel wraps of 10 different sizes
- 1 nail file
- 1 wood pusher stick
How to Use:
Step 1: Prep
- Start with clean, oil & lotion-free hands.
- Shape nails, push cuticles back and remove dead skin around.
Step 2: Select Size
- Hold the sheet over to select a size best fit or slightly narrower than nail.
Step 3: Apply
- Remove clear protective layer.
- Super gently lift the strip.
- Place strip at the center of your nail from the cuticle line (close to but not touching). Avoid overlaying skin or cuticles.
- Smooth to the sides and outward, and wrap the nail tip.
- Firmly press on the edges, center, and tip.
Step 4: Remove Excess
- File in downward and inward motions along the nail tip.
Step 5: Cure
- Make sure the gel wrap has tightly adhered to the nail before curing.
- Cure under UV lamp for 1-3 cycles (depending on the power of lamp).
- Do NOT over-hang for curing.
- Do NOT over-cure.
Step 1: Lift
- Use the enclosed wood stick to gently lift gel wrap from a corner at cuticle line.
Step 2: Remove
- Push cuticle oil underneath. Use the wood stick to push in gentle and small repeated motions to remove.
- Do NOT peel off.
Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-11, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaacrylate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyester-5, Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 36 (CI 12085), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-33, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Tin Oxide)
I really like these gel wraps. I've had them on for five days now and they're still looking good. I did have to replace one that fell off this morning, but thankfully I had extra. I'm hoping they last a week. It would be perfect, though, if they could last two (like an actual gel manicure).
Additionally, it would be super helpful to have more direction about how to apply the wraps to short nails. I keep my nails really short, which made it hard to file down the wraps when applying them. Are there suggestions or other methods for how to make this work?