Artify Nails Semi-Cured Gel Wraps are made of REAL liquid gel, cured 50% in advance, and the remaining 50% hardens with UV lamp in seconds.
They are soft, flexible, stretchy, and super easy to apply for all nail shapes and sizes. Cure with UV Lamp 1-3 times to achieve a voluminous, brilliant, pro-finish, and long-lasting salon-grade manicure!
- Easy Application
- Fast curing
- Fit all nails
- Mega volume
- Brilliant shine
- Chip & scratch proof
- Last up to 14+ days
- Cruelty-free & Toxin-free
- 20 pcs semi-cured gel wraps of 10 different sizes
- 1 nail file
- 1 wood pusher stick
How to Use:
Step 1: Prep
- Start with clean, oil & lotion-free hands.
- Shape nails, push cuticles back and remove dead skin around.
Step 2: Select Size
- Hold the sheet over to select a size best fit or slightly narrower than nail.
Step 3: Apply
- Remove clear protective layer.
- Super gently lift the strip.
- Place strip at the center of your nail from the cuticle line (close to but not touching). Avoid overlaying skin or cuticles.
- Smooth to the sides and outward, and wrap the nail tip.
- Firmly press on the edges, center, and tip.
Step 4: Remove Excess
- File in downward and inward motions along the nail tip.
Step 5: Cure
- Make sure the gel wrap has tightly adhered to the nail before curing.
- Cure under UV lamp for 1-3 cycles (depending on the power of lamp).
- Do NOT over-hang for curing.
- Do NOT over-cure.
Step 1: Lift
- Use the enclosed wood stick to gently lift gel wrap from a corner at cuticle line.
Step 2: Remove
- Push cuticle oil underneath. Use the wood stick to push in gentle and small repeated motions to remove.
- Do NOT peel off.
Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane-11, Dipentaerythrityl Pentaacrylate, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Polyester-5, Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 36 (CI 12085), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Aluminum Hydroxide (CI 77002), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyurethane-33, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Tin Oxide)